Are you searching for houses for sale in the hamptons?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone that knows the market inside and out and has access to houses for sale in the Hamptons that aren’t available to the public? Look no further, I can help you find your dream home. I can work with you to find the right home at the right price, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home. I am evaluating properties all the time and I have a large network of private listings that are often times not advertised to the masses. My relationships often put me at the right place at the right time which translates to you finding houses for sale in the Hamptons that you can only dream of.
What you can expect when working with me:
- Trusted resource for answers about the home buying process
- Innovative vision of what can be done to the property
- Understanding of cost to make capital improvements while maintaining equity in the property
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target houses for sale in the Hamptons
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Your next Step:
If you are ready to look for houses for sale in the Hamptons, it will be to your advantage to prepare beforehand so that you can maximize your efforts and be prepared when you find the right home to buy. The following steps are something to think about before we get together to discuss your goals.
- Are you buying the home using your own funds (cash) or are you applying for a mortgage? Knowing how much you can afford is important because seller’s will want to confirm that you have the wherewithal to purchase their property. If you are applying for a mortgage, I suggest doing this now. Having your pre approval letter readily available will ensure there is no delay in making an offer on a property. When the right deal presents itself, you do not want anything to prohibit you from securing your desired home.
- Identify what you want and need in a home. Make a list of your wants and needs and identify what items are non negotiable. Do you need a pool or are you willing to install you own? Do you need oceanfront property or do you prefer a location close to town? Do you need new construction or are you looking for a project? It’s important to understand that we have been conditioned to buy with emotion and confirm our decision using logic. Breaking your wants and needs down into a list will help when looking at property so that you can make a decision without emotion.
- Have you thought of what town you want to buy in? If so, do you know what sub sector of that town you are gravitating towards? Have you thought of how that area has changed from a few years ago to now? Do you know of the local surroundings that can impact future property values both in a positive and negative way?
- Decide on your budget. How much do you want to spend on the purchase? How much are you willing to spend per month on taxes, insurance, and the overhead associated with operating the home?
The process can be overwhelming and I am here to assist you with finding houses for sale in the Hamptons along with helping you navigate through the process. Contact Me Now to schedule an appointment.